Ebingoo Natural Regular store Long Wave Pink Synthetic Front for Wome Lace Wig Ebingoo Natural Regular store Long Wave Pink Synthetic Front for Wome Lace Wig $38 Ebingoo Natural Long Wave Pink Synthetic Front Lace Wig for Wome Beauty Personal Care Hair Care Hair Extensions, Wigs Accessor $38 Ebingoo Natural Long Wave Pink Synthetic Front Lace Wig for Wome Beauty Personal Care Hair Care Hair Extensions, Wigs Accessor puksi.peradaban.ac.id,Lace,Front,Wave,Synthetic,/morenita393993.html,$38,Natural,Pink,Ebingoo,Wome,for,Wig,Long,Beauty Personal Care , Hair Care , Hair Extensions, Wigs Accessor puksi.peradaban.ac.id,Lace,Front,Wave,Synthetic,/morenita393993.html,$38,Natural,Pink,Ebingoo,Wome,for,Wig,Long,Beauty Personal Care , Hair Care , Hair Extensions, Wigs Accessor
Ebingoo Natural Long Wave Pink Synthetic Front Lace Wig For White Women
Item name---Women Synthetic Lace Front Wigs Heat Resistant Natural Long Wavy
Cap Construction---Lace Front Cap
Material---Pretty Natural and soft,100% heat resistant synthetic fibers
Hot to wear?
1. Take wig out from the packing, give it a few good shakes to release the default style.
2. Remove earrings and comb your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
3. Wrap your own hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it, then separate it into two ponytails which are pulled tightly.
4. Wrap it around the base of your own hair ponytail, and place your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail into the wrap to create a knot.
5. Press down on the bun, using bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull.
6. Put on a wig cap on your head, push all strands of your own hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, to create a smooth surface.
7. Comb the wig gently, and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly inside the wig.
8. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently, adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around your head.
9. Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your own hair.
10. Finally comb the wig again on your head.
How to wash wig?
1. Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in cold or warm water.
2. Rinse the hair in warm water towards to the same direction.
3. Brush the hair gently in a downward from top to end.
4. Lay flat the hair and leave it natural air dry.
Join our email community to find out how you're helping families.
After losing his twin sister, Gabriel was born at 28 weeks. His dad, a filmmaker, documented his life of overcoming obstacles to share their story of preterm birth and bring hope to other families.Read More
Pregnancy can be challenging at any time. Now imagine giving birth months too soon during the COVID-19 pandemic. On March 24, Alicia was diagnosed with coronavirus while pregnant.Read More
Dani’s journey to motherhood wasn’t picture perfect. In 2010 she experienced her first devastating miscarriage, but she was able to try again.Read More
A gift of stock supports vital advocacy, research, programs and education while offering two tax benefits to you.Donate now
BabyLiveAdvice lets you tap into a virtual network of nurses, midwives, lactation consultants, nutritionists and health professionals for support when you need it most.Get support now